PDA

View Full Version : Jarragi and Maku a.k.a The Ancients

DaLawlz
05-19-2016, 06:07 PM
Name: Jarragi (A Human) & Maku (A wolf or hound of some sort)

Role: Frontline/Firepower

Description:
Attacks nearby enemies with his spear and commands his wolf to attack those who are further. (Bleed does no damage over time)

================================================== ==============

Primary (Blast) Spear Stab
-Targeter type = Line, short
-Description:
Stabs an enemy within reach, enemy hit will Bleed.
Bleeding enemies are revealed to allies and lasts for 2 turns.

2 (Blast) Call of the wild (CD 5)
- Targeter type = Line
- Description:
Calls in Maku to battle with him. Maku enters the field dashing to an enemy and damages them for a med amount. Maku stays on the field for 3 turns. While idle, Maku collects nearby power-ups on the floor but only does that up to twice. (Pickup Radius = 2 at max)

3 (Blast) Hunting Wolf (CD 5)
- Targeter type = choose enemy within area, area= 5 by 5
- Description:
Commands Maku to strike an enemy, dealing med damage rooting them until end of turn if they're bleeding and slowing them if they're not. This ability can be used without Maku around, but any Bleeding enemy hit will just be slowed and this ability will deal less damage.

4 (Dash) Hound Dash (CD 5) (Can only be used if there Maku is in battle)
- Targeter type= Line, long
- Description:
Jarragi rides on Maku and dashes away while dealing small damage to enemies in the line.

Ult (Prep) Pack Hunt (100 energy)
- Targeter type= line, med-to-long
- Description
Jarragi throws his spear in a line dealing large damage to all enemies in its way. The spear Causes all enemies hit to bleed and does more damage to an already bleeding enemy.
IF Maku is on the field, it will go with the spear, striking the first enemy hit and drags them to Jarragi at the end of turn.
================================================== ================================================== =
Mods WIP

Eliotthib
05-19-2016, 11:59 PM
That's a really cool ult. =D Cool toon, sounds fun to play. How long does Doggo stay on the map and does he do anything while he is there if you don't use his skill?

DaLawlz
05-20-2016, 02:27 AM
That's a really cool ult. =D Cool toon, sounds fun to play. How long does Doggo stay on the map and does he do anything while he is there if you don't use his skill?

The wolf stays on the field for about 3-4 turns. About the second question, I need ideas. Maybe get Jarragi power-ups (the ones on-field) if they're nearby? But the main idea is that Abilities will gain bonuses if Maku is around. And About the "don't use his skill" part, is it the summoning or all the related abilities?

Just edited the post.

DaLawlz
05-20-2016, 03:35 AM
Mods Examples:

Primary:
Jaggy Blade - Bleeding from this ability now lasts 3 turns
Sharpened Edge - Pierces through enemies but only the first one hit bleeds
Ready Signal - If an enemy was hit with this ability, decrease cooldown on Call of The Wild by 1.
Elephant Bone Shaft - Increases reach

2nd:
Bloodhound - Deals more damage
Quick Response - Is now free and activates in Prep but doesn't attack any enemy (Calls it directly at where Jarragi is)
Speedy - Increases reach by 2
Acrobatics - Now aims for 2 enemies. Maku bounces off the first one then attacks the second for a decreased damage.

3rd:
Bloody Fang - Causes enemy hit to bleed, but doesn't give the Root bonus from the inflicted bleeding (this means the enemy should bleed before to activate the root)
Strategic - Using this ability will summon Maku as well, but still deal decreased damage and starts the cooldown on Call of The Wild
Treat - If this ability successfully hits an enemy, gain might when using an ability which needs Maku
Ambush - Deals more damage if attacking while invisible (e.g after using fade, when in camouflage)

4th:
Finishing The Hunt - Will directly chase the enemy hit
Joust - Enemy at the end of the line (of dash) will receive more damage
Berserk - Increase range and increase damage
Tackle - The last enemy hit will be Rooted until end of turn

Ult:
Strong Arm - Increases range
Fine Tip - Ignores cover
Crushing Bite - Enemy is slowed until end of next turn if Maku is on the field when using this ability

DaLawlz
05-21-2016, 07:02 AM
Time for the Lore (Believe me it sucks):
(In short) They're found frozen one day somewhere in this world. Somehow they were not dead or such (wow mainstream, much amaze)after the ice is melted. They were first seperated because people thought they be fighting or such, but turns out the wolf is the human's friend a.k.a pet. Evos goes in the fray, buys the wolf and kidnaps the human and studied them. They spent most of their time in a gigantic terrarium which Evos filled with creatures for them to eat. They (Evos) watched their "hunt" and was rather surprised. Things happen, they got released and trained and stuff and the end. How did the name appear? Don't ask me.

Eliotthib
05-25-2016, 12:53 PM
Just catching up, you can have doggo slow enemies with a hamstring, or refresh the bleed in lieu of him doing more damage, or you can have him do both. Some champs *cough Oz,PuP cough* can do astronomical amounts of damage on turn 2-20 so I vote let loose. If the Dev's get wind and like it, they will most likely always change stuff up anyway. =D It's a great idea for a Lancer though. I'd rate it over mine anyway. =D Cept maybe my inoculator, :D but I love support way more than anything else.

DaLawlz
05-25-2016, 11:15 PM
Just catching up, you can have doggo slow enemies with a hamstring, or refresh the bleed in lieu of him doing more damage, or you can have him do both. Some champs *cough Oz,PuP cough* can do astronomical amounts of damage on turn 2-20 so I vote let loose. If the Dev's get wind and like it, they will most likely always change stuff up anyway. =D It's a great idea for a Lancer though. I'd rate it over mine anyway. =D Cept maybe my inoculator, :D but I love support way more than anything else.
Well I suppose that works as an alternative. Well I can't even decide if it should be Fp or Fr so yeh. Maybe the slow and all can be used if it's Fr though, but all of these will be decided by the devs anyways (if they by any chance see this post). Also your Inoculator idea is also good m8, I like the DoT idea.

DaLawlz
06-08-2016, 09:50 AM
This is here cuz me is curious about ppl's opinion on this idea