PDA

View Full Version : No Season Loot Matrix Rewards? (Plus missing title)

Masquerade
05-16-2016, 05:01 AM
So, I've been playing this since the alpha (Which reminds me of another bug, which I will include further down) and I just now during the free weekend started caring about the season stuff.

So I reached level ten, started the season, got a few loot matrices, and everything was going fine.
But then I reached level ten in the season. Which according to the rewards would mean I would get a bigger and shinier loot matrix. Problem is, when I look at the rewards, none of the loot matrices show as collected. I never got any of the very specific loot matrices, only the banners and emblems, as well as the usual Atomic Loot Matrix per level. Not the Titan's loot matrix. I've tried everything, clicking everywhere and asking in the chat, and nothing seems to work. So how am I supposed to claim the loot matrix rewards? I looked in my loot inventory, very careful not to claim everything recklessly and I know for a fact I didn't get the level ten reward.

Onto another topic, I played during the alpha and redeemed one of the codes for the alpha stuff, the codes that were being passed around by streamers and such. I had also bought the founder's pack already, and I figured I might as well redeem that code for the Alpha Reactor title... Apparently, I never got that title. I have the alpha emblem as proof of my participation, but no titles or anything else?

I'd very much like my Alpha Reactor title, as it is a very fancy title.

Please help!

VR,
Masquerade

Masquerade
05-19-2016, 07:47 AM
Bump.

ZamboniChaos
05-20-2016, 09:52 AM
Hey there Masquerade! Sorry for the delayed response. If you submit a support ticket (https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us/requests/new), our CS team would be happy to look into this for you. If you're missing rewards, they may be able to restore them. Hope this helps!