PDA

View Full Version : Titus Dirty Fighting Bug

Myth51
05-01-2016, 05:01 PM
I noticed that there is a significant bug with Titus's dirty fighting skill. Not sure if it is a new bug with this patch, but I have noticed it several times in the past few days. It's pretty simple:

If you throw Dirty Fighting onto an enemy freelancer, and then the enemy freelancer that you hit with Dirty Fighting dashes through an ally's trap, taking damage, the dirty fighting damage does not go off at the end of the turn like it should.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I would think that this is clearly a case of something not working as intended. Titus is my favorite freelancer so I would sincerely appreciate it if you could fix.

Thanks!

ZamboniChaos
05-03-2016, 10:37 AM
Thanks for the report! I just confirmed that our dev team is aware of this issue and they're working on a solution. Keep an eye on future patch notes for potential updates!

zolom
05-05-2016, 11:51 AM
Hello,

Still not fixed.

Fawlty
05-05-2016, 12:29 PM
bump for justice

Myth51
05-14-2016, 04:59 PM
Still not fixed :(

NoonOnyx
05-16-2016, 02:38 PM
This is not a bug. Going through traps and other forms of "passive" damage such as a stationary Grey drone do not proc dirty fighting. To proc dirty fighting the damage has to be "active". Although I am not sure how it interacts with quark radiate or the standard tase from the quark tether that is already in affect.