PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else hyped for this game/here?

Gogbe
09-11-2015, 10:25 AM
this game looks really cool, it is takes away the worst part of turn-based battles! And is anyone else here?

WarriorMayhem
10-01-2015, 06:46 PM
the game is really cool I enjoy the concept of the game. game play is good for what they have put together for the alpha an i am looking forward to the full game

Dichdude
10-02-2015, 07:16 PM
I think the premise is a great one and makes me really hyped to see some actual game footage (hint, hint) while we wait to get an invite.

I can see this being a great alternative for us players that enjoy team based games, but have a tendency towards fast thought above fast fingers.

I must point out that although I really like what I have heard so far regarding how the game mechanics work, I do feel more will have to be added to elevate the game to a place where it could become an e-sport (mind you not having played the game I can say that for fact). In short I love the idea of bluffing and counter bluffing being the main mechanic. but I do think it will require some sort of 'skill' based mechanic included to really make the game popular (but once again until we either see enough game footage or play the game long enough I could be wrong).

But I think we can all agree if the development goes in the right direction and the business model does not cripple the game there is a market for the game.

XalkyrieZ
10-06-2015, 05:53 AM
I'm a total strategy game freak/nerd <3 <3 looking forward to BETA~ w00t, or even better alpha

PahntomArchangel
10-31-2015, 09:32 AM
I agree with Dichdude - This game has great potential and I would love to see it become something great with a healthy community. It's current game play is open for a lot good competitive fun.

Azrowat
10-31-2015, 04:55 PM
I am. As a bigtime boardgame lover, This is exciting. This has serious potential to be BIG

PapaKendo
11-03-2015, 05:56 AM
Healthy community goes a long way! With no reliance on twitch reflexes, I feel that it will be a lot easier to have a positive experience in this game. My buddy showed me a couple of the characters and their abilities last night and it seems like this game is already off to a really solid start! So hyped!
!

Kiwi
11-04-2015, 05:23 PM
I am fairly new to strategy games not completely devoid but none have held my attention like this one so I'm praying their is also strategy in place to ensure it's marketing so it reaches audiences that include and also move beyond current Trion Worlds games. This game has the potential to be top notch but needs all the bells and whistles thrown at it especially in the e-sport arena. GUNS BLAZING!

geo3eo
11-09-2015, 12:57 PM
I'm checking my inbox hourly just for the alpha access

Heppomaru
11-11-2015, 04:24 PM
me too, i got Hyped from the first moment i notice that this game exist. I hope get the alpha soon

Pursu7it
12-02-2015, 11:54 AM
I am pretty hyped - so I hope that it wont backfire :D
I was searching for a competitve game but I don't like dota and LoL. Then I accidently found atlas reactor, which combines what I really like: turnbased strategy games and competitive play (unlike xcom which didn't have such a focus on the multiplayer).
So I am really looking forward to play atlas reactor, hopefully I will able to play/test it soon....
btw what are the different phases which are plannend (alpha, beta etc.) ?

Kevy
12-03-2015, 01:06 AM
Waiting for it to install right now >:

xJank
12-03-2015, 06:23 AM
Can't wait to get my alpha. This game has great potential.