PDA

View Full Version : No way to move to a spot that ally currently occupies

geo3eo
02-23-2016, 10:03 AM
I don't know if this is a bug or just a design flaw but there's no way to move to a space on the map that is already occupied by an ally/enemy player without being forced to follow that player. For example, let's say an ally is currently under cover in the current turn and I want to move my player to that spot during move phase because I know my ally will be moving from that space. There's no way for me to do that because it will only allow me to "follow" my ally rather than take his/her spot.

Easy fix for this would be to provide branching options when you mouse over a spot that is occupied by another player and give you the option to either follow or navigate to that spot.

Bloodspeaker
02-23-2016, 09:40 PM
I want to move my player to that spot during move phase because I know my ally will be moving from that space.
Not strictly true. Even if your team mate has chosen to move (which you can see), they might get hit with a hold, rooting them in place for another turn.

That being said, it would be nice to select the underlying space as a destination, perhaps by (for example) holding the shift key to disable the 'follow' function when clicking there.