PDA

View Full Version : Known Issues List

Kytsu
02-17-2016, 05:29 PM
Known issues for the Alpha Sneak Peek:

If a grouped player leaves a match after being forced to change to do a duplicate freelancer, their groupmates' UI might lose the ready button
If two players are ready and in the queue, and they invite another player to their group, those two players will be removed from the queue, but visually the UI is not reflecting this.
Locking your computer while Atlas Reactor is running can cause the game to crash

PanoramaPlays
04-09-2016, 04:40 PM
pls fix it . ATLAS reactor - 40 % memory and 60 % cpu

BiPolarBear
08-29-2016, 12:58 PM
So I don't know if this is a bug or what but I just got a rampart taunt from a rask lvl 5 loot...wut?

BiPolarBear
11-01-2016, 05:36 PM
So there has been this bug for a long time tht ruins communication where you get stuck in general chat mid game and cant get out.

I FOUND OUT IF YOU WHISPER TO A TEAMMATE YOU CAN TAB BACK TO TEAMCHAT AND I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW BECAUSE IT'S SO USEFULL

Terrorsyth
01-10-2017, 12:04 AM
Audio doesn't work in-game or menu; however it was working 9 hours ago. No problems on my end and I've attempted to verify the game's integrity via Steam.

Ender
01-24-2017, 09:50 PM
Whispers sent and recieved while ingame are mysteriously deleted when you get back to the lobby after game. Known? Fix coming?